I want to say it out loud but I can’t.
I want to throw tantrum but I can’t.
I want to show you how hurt I am because of you but I can’t.
I want to ask you WHY but I can’t.
I want to cry but I don’t want to show you.
I need something to let out my anger.
I can’t hold it anymore.
I can’t bear with your ignorance anymore.
I can’t make sure that I will not hate you.
I can’t make sure that I can talk to you as normal as I can.
I just can’t.
You don’t know how much I love you.
You only see others in your eyes but never me.
What do you think I am? Who do think I am?
I’m your friend!!! But you think I’m just someone that you know.
I just want to be a friend that you can rely on but nooooo……you only find her if you have problems…
Okay then, it is FINE.. no it is not fine!! It will be fine when I start HATING you!! And I don’t want to end up in hating you..!!!! arrghhhhh…. This is so damn bullshit.. you are so fucking shit..!!
I lost my patience to handle you.. I know I’m not easy to handle too but at least I give out emotion. Not like you!!..
The only thing that you care other than your family is your lover and your other committee.
How racist you are! Huuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…!!
I’m grateful that I created a BLOG because I can let out my feeling by writing nonsense...
Now I feel a bit better.. ^_________________<


0 comments:
Post a Comment